We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches in antibes

Seattle, Washington
6 posts
Beaches in antibes

My family and I will be staying in Nice and we will have a car. We would like to do a day trip to Antibes to enjoy the beach. Which beach would have parking availability ? Kid friendly? LoAlso would like to be able to have chair and umbrella rental if possible.

Hope one of the beaches has a bit of everything.

5 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
8,019 posts
526 reviews
1. Re: Beaches in antibes

There are three Antibes beaches, all sandy, by the old town. But they are public beaches with no lounge chairs or umbrellas (other than a small one by the Royal antibes beach hotel)

Next to Antibes is the town of Juan Les pins (considered part of Antibes). It is a beach community with several beach restaurants with lounge chairs and umbrellas. Plenty of pubs and a cute town. You should also visit old Antibes for true quaint charm however.

Then there is plage garoupe which is in cap d’antibes. A more rural, wooded residential areal with several beach restaurants.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
15,380 posts
65 reviews
2. Re: Beaches in antibes

I'd go for Plage Garoupe....

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
11,455 posts
3. Re: Beaches in antibes

There is quite good parking very close to Plage de Garoupe. .and, unbelievably it is free. But get there early in the summer.

Ed

Seattle, Washington
6 posts
4. Re: Beaches in antibes

Thanks so much

Vence, France
Level Contributor
10,380 posts
149 reviews
5. Re: Beaches in antibes

The "public" part of Garoupe measures maybe 20 x 12 m. Hundreds of folks would like to go there. It's hopeless.

Reply to: Beaches in antibes
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Antibes
Recent Conversations