We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trips

Level Contributor
29 posts
Boat trips

Hello

Could someone reccomend me a boat trip that takes you to a nice place for when im in antibes please :)

6 replies to this topic
Vence, France
Level Contributor
10,216 posts
149 reviews
1. Re: Boat trips

Antibes is nice place already. :)

Paris, France
Level Contributor
13,696 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Boat trips

Googling "boat trip antibes" yields a lot of related results.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
7,935 posts
526 reviews
3. Re: Boat trips

‭We regularly use ABS boat rentals. They are at the port and have different size boats. Reasonable rates. Half day (morning or afternoon) or full. You can pay a bit extra for a skipper, or take the smaller boats out on your own.

For some reason they have bad reviews online but I don’t trust those reviews. We’ve had consistently great experiences.

They usually take us to the Lerin iles off Cannes (sainte marguerite and Saint honorot), but lately we’ve been going to Theole. You can go east to Nice as well but west is prettier. You can choose.

They are at ‭+33 6 15 75 44 36‬

Level Contributor
29 posts
4. Re: Boat trips

Thank you very usefull. Do you know of any where you get on with others and just have a trip?

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
11,384 posts
5. Re: Boat trips

Boats run regularly from the pier at Juan les Pins (Antibes' twin town ) and Cannes to the island of Ste Marguerite ,to St Tropez, Monaco etc. There are also dinner cruises as well as a boat which cruises around the Cap d'Antibes with undersea viewing. Local boat companies sites= Trans Cote d'Azur and Riviera Lines.

Ed

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
7,935 posts
526 reviews
6. Re: Boat trips

Oh, I thought you wanted to rent a boat. Yes you can do a group one. I’ve used trans Cote mentioned above and enjoyed a tour from Nice to Monaco along the coast.

Reply to: Boat trips
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Antibes
Recent Conversations