We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Second Ladies Clothes Shops

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Second Ladies Clothes Shops

Wonder if anyone knows any good quality second hand clothes shops in Paris,centrally located. Would appreciate info.

Pacific NW
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Second Ladies Clothes Shops

Hi there,

If you do a search of the term "depôt-ventes" you'll find a lot of info on second hand shops in Paris.

Sweden
Level Contributor
728 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Second Ladies Clothes Shops

I would also like some info, allthough my wife is more of a venus de milo or a Zorn. So sizes at the dépot-ventes probably won't be of much use.

Thanks.

Ohio, USA
Level Contributor
19,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Second Ladies Clothes Shops

>>> Wonder if anyone knows any good quality second hand clothes shops <<<

I'm so glad you clarified that! From the topic I thought we were going to have a thread about where to buy fripperies to titillatefancy of the "other woman!"

;-)

4. Re: Second Ladies Clothes Shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 09:16