We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Seven

San Diego
Level Contributor
69 posts
33 reviews
Hotel Seven

I have a tentative Air France reservation for Paris Dec 11-17 . I am a Southern Californian and wonder if the weather is just going to be entirely too nasty in Paris in Dec... dont mind it too cold (50F) but hopefully not a rainy month??? Would The Hotel Seven for that length of time be "overwhelming"? (Senior, female,Single traveler.). think I want to be in the thick of things... Latin Quarter.. shops, eateries, people watching. Suggestions?? ?I can somewhat splurge on hotel in trade for bright, modern, spacy, location location location.... any sugs... or would you recommend The Hotel Seven? Is the Christmas season cheery in Paris? I have been before but never in the "winter"... nor this area... love to explore but need walkable area...

Special Offer
Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
1,901 Reviews
from US$39.50*
US$43.90
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,295 Reviews
from US$109.70*
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
1. Re: Hotel Seven

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 08:16