We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

58 Tour Eiffel evening dress code

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Topic
58 Tour Eiffel evening dress code

Hi all,

We (Mum, Dad and 2 boys ages 11 & 13) are hoping to reserve a booking at this restaurant for our trip to Paris in October. I have read through many forum entries so am familiar with the highs and lows of other peoples experiences. We are thinking about the 6.30 time slot as 9pm is just too late for hungry children to wait. I have looked at their site as well and have not managed to find much on dress code for the evening, would boys and dad in long pants (tidy jeans) be acceptable, or even tidy shorts with neat shoes? Are t-shirts for the boys acceptable or something a little dressier? Also would a 13 year old be able to select from children's menu or be 'restricted' to adult menu...he quite likes the look of the adult menu (as does the 11 year old) but a lot to pay if he can't finish it all?! Thanks in anticipation.

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 58 Tour Eiffel evening dress code

There is no dress code at the restaurant. Dress codes in Paris are extremely rare anachronisms these days.

I can't answer the question about the children's menu, but perhaps someone else knows.

In Parisian restaurants, often the main difference of the adult menu is the price and type of items offered, not the size of the portions, so a 13-year-old or even an 11-year-old could conceivably finish it all without too much problem.

2. Re: 58 Tour Eiffel evening dress code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 04:41