We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aquarium to see

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
52 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
aquarium to see

which one is better and most amazing for kids 7 years old:

tropical aquarium or aquarium de paris?

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
35,769 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: aquarium to see

I would choose one of the hotels at the Val d'Europe stop on the RER - there's a Kyriad, an Ibis, a self-catering flat...the Disney forum has all teh details. Then you're just one stop away from Disney, and walking distance to the aquarium.

Barring that, there are several hotels at Bussy-St-Georges, two stops from Disney -- they're not next to, but about a 15-minute walk to the RER station, with groceries and restaurants (and even a McDonalds) along the way.

Euromanic, you can be nearly anywhere in Paris in an hour or less from Disney -- including transfers. Even riding end to end on the RER line to the Etoile takes about 50 minutes.

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
52 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: aquarium to see

thank u Euromanic for ur helpful reply, i'm searching now hotels near public transportation. If one day u decide to come to Lebanon, I will be pleased to give u any help possible. chaou

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
52 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: aquarium to see

Thanks Sunshine817, I tried to book in Ibis it's not available during august and september and for the appts near ibis, they have a bad reputation, so i'll try to book in kyriad through by travel agent. u were so helpful.

I'm planning also to stay 4 nights in paris, i tried Britannique hotel but no rooms available, can u help me with another good hotel with reasonable prices in paris in a safe region.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
35,769 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: aquarium to see

Sophito, pop over to the Disneyland Paris forum -- they'll have the lowdown on all the local accommodation (I live not too far from Disney, so I sleep in my own bed in that area -- so while I know *where* all the hotels are, I can't help much with the hotels themselves!)

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
52 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: aquarium to see

Hi Sunshine817, I made my search for hotels near the commercial center and have free shuttle to disney. If u please i need to know only which one is closer to the RER and commercial center in Marne-la-vallee so we can walk every night with children to have dinner:

- L'elysee val D'europe (7cours du Danube,77700 Serris)

- Relais spa chessy (1,rue des grands pres,chessy,77700)

- Ibis marne la vallee val d'europe (2place Jean Monnet,77144 Montevrain)

- Park & suites prestige val d'europe (Avenue de Frenes,77144 Montevrain 21)

Thanks in advance

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
35,769 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: aquarium to see

http://maps.google.com will tell you the distance, as well as a recommended walking route (click the pedestrian symbol)

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
52 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: aquarium to see

thanks for u prompt reply, I think hotels in Serris are the nearest to the commercial center especially "L'elysee val d'europe and Sejours & affaires Serris (0.5 km from Marne-la-vallee)"

Beirut, Lebanon
Level Contributor
52 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: aquarium to see

Hi Sunshine817, if u can help me i'd like to know if it's easy to go from serris to chateau de fontainbleu and to chateau versaille or it's easiest to go from paris.

19. Re: aquarium to see

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2013, 10:29