We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone want this opera ticket?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ossett, United...
Level Contributor
2,927 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone want this opera ticket?

1. Not sure if allowed to post this, will not be offended if deleted.

2. Posting rather than pm-ing people who were in touch before, because I don't want to seem pushy.

I have a Cat. 3 ticket to the Sunday 13th June 14:00 performance of Die Walkure at Opera Bastille. My travel arrangements failed, so I can't go/won't see it. :( [However, my monies were returned, and only a couple of days ago my car was damaged by a bus and the cost of repairs is almost exactly the money I got back so hey, things happen for a reason! ]

Face value is €115, with an additional €12 coupon for a programme attached. The seat is in the 2nd balcony.

The person I thought would buy it (non-TA) didn't; it hasn't sold on ebay. GBP50 + postage and its yours! (I mention the postage because it really ought to have the insurance that comes with higher postage charges.

Feel free to pm.

Perugia, Italy
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone want this opera ticket?

Just wanted to say I'm so sorry your plans didn't work out. Good luck with selling the ticket.

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,058 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone want this opera ticket?

Hope you have luck with the re-sale:-))

Andrésy, France
Level Contributor
6,044 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone want this opera ticket?

Try using this site : http://www.zepass.com. It worked for me when I had to sell tickets to Faust. You should have no problem selling your tickets. I'll think of you as I'll be at this performance!

4. Re: Anyone want this opera ticket?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2010, 05:17