We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer Beauvais to Disneyland

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Transfer Beauvais to Disneyland

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a could company for a shuttle from Beauvais to Disneyland. There are a few threads on the forum already, but no definitive answer to who seems to be reliable.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Beauvais
Beauvais
Oise, France
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
609 Reviews
US$75 per adult
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
669 Reviews
US$49 per adult
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,251 Reviews
US$104 per adult
Paris, France
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer Beauvais to Disneyland

I think your best bet is to contact Disneyland directly.

Mentioned in this post
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
USA
Level Contributor
29,690 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer Beauvais to Disneyland

The issue of '..spotty..' reliability usually arises about airport transfer shuttle services between BVA and central Paris. BVA is farther out from Paris and less frewquented than either CDG or ORLY.

From BVA to DisneyLand Paris is a separate issue...and as you've noticed, one little discussed here. There are a couple of airport shuttle services that operate directly from BVA and make runs to DLP. For information purposes only, one of these is--

A.T.A. BEAUVAIS--

http://www.ata-beauvais.com/

As noted above, you could contact your DLP hotel DIRECTLY and ask then which shuttle service between BVA and DLP they've used and recommend??

You might also query some of the DisneyLand Paris specific message forums for more or better information--

www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Charles De Gaulle Airport
Roissy-en-France, France
Orly
Orly
Val-de-Marne, France
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
Restaurant A.T
Restaurant A.T
166 Reviews
Paris, France
spain
Level Contributor
95 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer Beauvais to Disneyland

I know that the post is old, but I read it two weeks ago and I follow the suggestions...

I booked a shuttle from Disneyland Paris to Beauvais airport with ATA Beauvais with their web page (www.atabeauvais.com) one week in advance and I didn't receive any confirmation.

I called them in several occasions and I wrote them a couple of times. The previous day I received a call that I couldn't answer because I was Space Mountain. I called them again and without no answer.

I suggest you to don't trust in ATA Beauvais to arrange a transportation

Mentioned in this post
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
Beauvais
Beauvais
Oise, France
USA
Level Contributor
29,690 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer Beauvais to Disneyland

That's a useful bit of information....but perhaps an even MORE useful bit of information that you've failed to share, might be to identify which shuttle service or mode of airport transfer that you did finally use between BVA and DLP ??

spain
Level Contributor
95 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer Beauvais to Disneyland

That's completely true!!

Due to that I had no answer from ATA Beauvais, I took the RER from Disneyland Paris to La Defense. It takes around 45-50 minutes. Then I took the yellow line (metro) from La Defense to Porte Maillot (less than 10 minutes). When you are in Porte Maillot you'll find a lot of signs that will show you the way to the Bus station (5 minutes). In the bus station just take the correct Bus and in 45-50 minutes you'll be in the airport.

It takes longer with this itinerary, but it is reliable and a lot of cheaper.

Cost:

RER Disneyland-La Defense: 6.5 €

Bus Paris- Beauvais Airport: 13 €

Mentioned in this post
Beauvais
Beauvais
Oise, France
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
La Defense
La Defense
1,450 Reviews
Paris, France
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
USA
Level Contributor
29,690 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer Beauvais to Disneyland

That's the routing that's been repeatedly recommended here for years. I suppose I was hoping that you took the time to ask the desk at your hotel for the name of a reliable BVA airport shuttle service that they'd had past experience with, or found an alternative airport shuttle service for BVA on your own, and used them.

Chateaurenard...
Level Contributor
8,791 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfer Beauvais to Disneyland

Why change from the RER to métro at La Défense rather than at Charles de Gaulle Etoile?

Mentioned in this post
Roissy-en-France, France
spain
Level Contributor
95 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfer Beauvais to Disneyland

Hi KDKSAIL,

When I was preparing my Holidays I didn't have enough time to do a good research, therefore I couldn't find the suggestions.

However, I took the time to ask in my hotel and they didn't recommend me any shuttle or alternative.

Hi tradeform,

it's true! It's better to change at Charles de Gaulle. (Actually is what I did! I made a mistake writing the post, sorry!)

gabriel

Mentioned in this post
Roissy-en-France, France
9. Re: Transfer Beauvais to Disneyland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2013, 17:23
10. Re: Transfer Beauvais to Disneyland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 11:36