We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking photo tour - We did it and were so happy!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
135 posts
1 review
Walking photo tour - We did it and were so happy!

Before our trip I came on here and had some suggestions about places to book a walking photoshoot. I had some good suggestions but went with the decision to go with Ari Bafalouka... I made the right choice. Below is my review, I will be happy to answer any questions.

My wife and I were celebrating our 1st wedding Anniversary and thought that we should do something special for the occasion. I booked a morning day tour for 2.5 hours and a dusk/night tour for 2.5 hours. Communication with Ari was perfect from the start and he took time to make suggestions to tailor our tours to hit the best places at the best times.

We started off in the Louvre area and worked from there. We took many shots around the area and worked down to the river, Pont Alexandre III Bridge and eventually to Eiffel Tower area. We took Uber/Taxi's to get around and it was fast and convenient.

For the night shoot we started in the same Louvre area but this time went to the Notre Dame and a few other hidden gems before working our way around the Pont de Bir-Hakeim bridge, Place du Trocadero and the Eiffel Tower to get so many beautiful shots as the sun was setting.

I can't explain how great Ari was through this process. He was very kind and directed us with ease. We felt as if not only were we having a photoshoot but that we were getting a private tour from a friend. We shared stories and had some laughs together.

Shortly before leaving for our trip we found out that we were pregnant and Ari was happy to work in our ultrasound photo into some of the shots, which we used as our baby announcement.

The photos turned out great and we received over 720 photos from the two shoots that were editied in under 24 hours. We are so happy with the results and plan to print some canvases and prints.

This is a must do for anyone going to Paris. It was totally worth the cost and the day that it took for the two shoots.

Here is his contact info in case anyone wants to contact him,

Ari Bafalouka

https:/…

www.paristoursphoto.com

paristoursphoto@yahoo.com

Www.aribafaloukaphoto.co.uk

aribafalouka@yahoo.com

The Green Way
Sightseeing Tours
Hit the Road
Literary, Art & Music Tours
3 replies to this topic
San Diego...
Level Contributor
953 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: Walking photo tour - We did it and were so happy!

Great information. Thanks!!

Bellflower...
Level Contributor
5,727 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: Walking photo tour - We did it and were so happy!

Did your wife go to Pere LaChaise?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
135 posts
1 review
3. Re: Walking photo tour - We did it and were so happy!

no, unfortunately we never made it there.

Reply to: Walking photo tour - We did it and were so happy!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted