We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which airport most convenient for Watford Junction

Dublin
Level Contributor
100 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Which airport most convenient for Watford Junction

I'm planning a trip to Harry Potter studio in January for my sons birthday, we'll be flying in from Dublin, which airport would you recommend us flying into for easy public transport to Watford? Thanks 😌

13 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
2,470 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Which airport most convenient for Watford Junction

Please check there's tickets on the dates you want to go. I'd hate to see you can't find any closer to the time - it's a busy tourist attraction and you can't buy tickets on the door.

12. Re: Which airport most convenient for Watford Junction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 March 2017, 15:05

13. Re: Which airport most convenient for Watford Junction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 June 2017, 23:05

Reply to: Which airport most convenient for Watford Junction
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Watford