We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sisters 40th

Level Contributor
17 posts
82 reviews
67 helpful votes
Sisters 40th
Save

Hi could anyone recommend a hotel for myself mam and my sister who is 40 end of October with a spa. Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick
Level Contributor
32,855 posts
101 reviews
134 helpful votes
1. Re: Sisters 40th
Save

Mount Wolsley is in Tullow in Co Carlow but it has a spa and we thought it was lovely when we stayed there https://www.mountwolseley.ie/

Level Contributor
17 posts
82 reviews
67 helpful votes
2. Re: Sisters 40th
Save

Thank you will look it up

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
40,955 posts
3. Re: Sisters 40th
Save

In Wicklow, look no further than the Powerscourt Hotel.

4. Re: Sisters 40th

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2021, 13:00

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
14,353 posts
214 reviews
456 helpful votes
5. Re: Sisters 40th
Save

The Powerscourt Hotel as mentioned by his lordship is my go to place for a bit of a spoiling. The spa there is absolutely wonderful - fantastic! They have lovely packages that include a spa lunch etc.

Cartoon House is also lovely and would be ideal too.

Reply to: Sisters 40th
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Wicklow
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.