We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tallaght to Blessington lakes picnic areas

Blanchardstown...
Level Contributor
85 posts
100 reviews
95 helpful votes
Tallaght to Blessington lakes picnic areas
Save

Hello next month I will have a group of teens visiting another group in Tallaght and we would like to visit Blessington lakes for a picnic and I'm looking for suggestions my problem is I will be driving a double decker bus and dont want to run into any low bridges

So if anyone can suggest a nice spot it would be a great help

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
36,322 posts
81 reviews
67 helpful votes
1. Re: Tallaght to Blessington lakes picnic areas
Save

you need to plan your route very carefully and only go where double deckers already go. otherwise apart from possible bridges (i dont remember any) you would have the risk of low hanging trees

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
14,351 posts
214 reviews
456 helpful votes
2. Re: Tallaght to Blessington lakes picnic areas
Save

You might be better asking the bus company tbh.

You wouldn't be aware of the issues fior a double decker unless you were used to driving one.

3. Re: Tallaght to Blessington lakes picnic areas

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2019, 03:15
Get answers to your questions about Wicklow
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.