We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camping Dunmore East Ireland

Northern Ireland
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Camping Dunmore East Ireland

A previous topic (now closed) asked about camping in the Waterford area. It closed with the final poisting of:

Foyles Caravan Park is located in a quieter part of the village & Queallys Caravan Park is in the lower village near the beach.No websites as far as i know.

contact no's Queallys;051-383001

Foyles :051-383816

I am trying to find out about camping in Dunmore East. None of the traditional tourist sites have any information. Well, if they do I can't find it. I have tried to find out about these two campsites or caravan parks and it's hard to believe in these days of the Internet that there is no web information. Can anyone help? Has anyone stayed there? Camping or caravanning? Where can I find more information? I will of course ring them but need the help of fellow travellers.

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Camping Dunmore East Ireland

Sorry you don't seem to be getting any answers about Dunmore East camping. Of course the locals wouldn't have stayed in any of the sites, and you are looking for the occasional TA-er who might have stayed there. This will bump you up a bit, hope you get some info.

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,303 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Camping Dunmore East Ireland

www.waterford-dunmore.com

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Camping Dunmore East Ireland

Mary, is there any information about the camp sites on that Dunmore East site? I can't see anything?

4. Re: Camping Dunmore East Ireland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2010, 06:17