We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab service

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Cab service

Our family of 5 will be visiting tullamore for the day in September. We will be taking the train from Dublin. We were wondering if there are cabs readily available to take us to our points of interest. Any information would be helpful!

5 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
160 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Cab service

Can't say I've ever gotten off the train in Tullamore but I've yet to get off any train in Ireland that there wasn't taxis waiting outside the station so you should be safe enough

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
10,700 posts
226 reviews
2. Re: Cab service

Hi Heather B

As you are a family of 5 you will need a 7 seater taxi. I would be inclined to book it in advance of your day trip and negiotate a rate with them especially as you want to visit a few places. Plenty of time contacting someone when you get to Ireland and making arrangements then.

This might be useful

www.tullamorelife.net/services_taxis.html

Tullamore, Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Cab service

Hi

I use this cab and find him very good (086) 860 1151

Uk
1 post
1 review
4. Re: Cab service

Martin is an absolute Gem of a man, helped my daughter and myself out after he took us to our destination and found out no one was there to welcome us or let us in after a long journey. We stayed Friday till Monday and when we needed a taxi he was always there for us. Great banter and every time we were in his cab we all laughed soo much, would totally recommend using this wonderful Taxi service.....he will put a huge smile on your face and have you sore with laughing! +353 87 996 2264

Level Contributor
114 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Cab service

Following this one. We’re doing the same thing - train to Tullamore from Dublin. We’re debating a run up to Kilbeggan for the whiskey tour there as well.

Reply to: Cab service
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tullamore