We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leap Castle contact info?

Savannah
Level Contributor
636 posts
11 reviews
39 helpful votes
Leap Castle contact info?
Save

I'm trying to track down an email address for Leap Castle. I have their phone number but an email address would be ideal.

Thanks in advance.

Merced, California
Destination Expert
for Killarney
Level Contributor
3,556 posts
100 reviews
178 helpful votes
1. Re: Leap Castle contact info?
Save

I found this on another TA post looking for a email address for Leap Castle and so can't vouch for it but perhaps it is worth a try:

"Yes Sean Ryan is the ownerand he has an e-mail address. I think it is seanfryan@oceanfree.net His telephone number is 00353 579131115. Leap Castle is about 6 miles from the village of Kinnitty. Sean plays Irish music in the Dungeon Bar in Kinnitty Castle on Friday nights along with a group of musicians. It is great fun"

Savannah
Level Contributor
636 posts
11 reviews
39 helpful votes
2. Re: Leap Castle contact info?
Save

Thank you so much for your assistance.

3. Re: Leap Castle contact info?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Tullamore
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.