We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

American Football

2 posts
American Football
Save

Any pubs in Tullamore that would show NFL games? Looking for a place to see some playoff games on sunday 1/13

Any insight let me know

Thanks

LJC

4 replies to this topic
Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick
Level Contributor
32,854 posts
101 reviews
134 helpful votes
1. Re: American Football
Save

For information that specific, you might be better asking here https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=939

Boards.ie is an excellent forum and generally (After Hours can be pretty scary) a very helpful place.

2 posts
2. Re: American Football
Save

Thank you Sir, I posted on that forum but no response yet. Hoping to catch some games on sunday

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
14,353 posts
214 reviews
456 helpful votes
3. Re: American Football
Save

If all else fails op, you might be able to see it in your accommodation dh watches it here on Sky Sports.

County Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for County Cork
Level Contributor
3,631 posts
145 reviews
48 helpful votes
4. Re: American Football
Save

I’ve never seen American football in a pub. I think it’s best to find out what channel it’s on and see if your accommodation has that channel before booking.

Reply to: American Football
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tullamore
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.