We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 day forecast

Which Limerick hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
Level Contributor
86 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
10 day forecast

We arrive Tuesday next, how's the weather?

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
170 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 10 day forecast

As bad as it is across Puget Sound. Its terrible. its very windy and about 56-58 during the day with no sun shine. Although we had some very nice days last week. Highs of mid 60's and very little rain. Before you come take a look at met.ie - its our met service although some people swear by accuweather.com. We have very similar weather to WA so you'll know what to expect.

Seattle
Level Contributor
86 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 10 day forecast

I was listening to the rain on the roofop as I posted. :) Sounds like you're familiar with the Northwest. They say you know you're from Seattle if you know the difference between scattered showers, partial showers, and look forward to sunbreaks!

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
170 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 10 day forecast

Yup - We call it "look out and see any blue clouds". If I can help you with anyhing else let me know - I can guarantee that you will have a nice time here.

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
24,958 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 10 day forecast

The good news, according to the Met Eireann Long Range forecast on the radio this morning is that from about Tuesday next things will pick up for a few days: warmer temperatures and more sunshine.

As Johnny has said Met Eireann is a great site.

We find that Accuweather isn't particularly accurate.

ireland
Level Contributor
6,266 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 10 day forecast

here is a typical weather forecast from the meteorologists on the Irish media

chance of sun, local showers, becoming increasingly windy, heavy downpours, -

don't believe a word they say - they are usually wrong. no more so than when they predict a major storm - we get all excited and nothing ever happens.

for an extremely accurate reading go to Weather Underground website and then put in your destination.

6. Re: 10 day forecast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2009, 05:27