We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caravan holiday parks near to Tralee

Which Tralee hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Reading
3 posts
Save Topic
Caravan holiday parks near to Tralee

Hello I am looking to take my family three kids to this area and soon and wanted to know if anyone could recommend a static caravan park to stay in eg we dont have our own caravan and would want to hire one? Ideally it would having cooking facilities etc? With thanks

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,388 posts
373 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caravan holiday parks near to Tralee

Have a look here. www.camping-ireland.com while many of the parks have pitches for caravans/motorhomes/tents they also may have static caravans/mobile homes for rent.

It's a good place to start anyway

kerry
Level Contributor
515 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Caravan holiday parks near to Tralee

The only place I've heard of is the Tralee Mobile Home and Caravan Park in Bayview, Tralee. It's a 2* facility with ten mobile homes to rent:

discoverireland.ie/DI/…

I don't know if this link above will work for you, so you can phone the owner, Mr. Higgin Botham on 066 7126140.

Ireland
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caravan holiday parks near to Tralee

Not exactly what you're looking for, but have a look at http://www.bannabeachhotel.net/ they rent holiday cottages and all guests can use the hotel facilities, I've heard great reviews about it.

County Clare...
Destination Expert
for County Clare, Aran Islands, Bunratty, The Burren
Level Contributor
8,373 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caravan holiday parks near to Tralee

Nestav - Higgin Botham sounds like he should be a character in Lord of the Rings.

Something like :

"....Higgin Botham , a long lost cousin favoured by Bilbo Baggins..."

:-))

Of course, if he's your cousin...erm, sorry!

kerry
Level Contributor
515 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Caravan holiday parks near to Tralee

If Bilbo Baggins is Higgin Botham's cousin, and Higgin Botham is MY cousin then finally I have a logical explanation for my incredibly hairy feet and my big googly eyes...phew!

County Clare...
Destination Expert
for County Clare, Aran Islands, Bunratty, The Burren
Level Contributor
8,373 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Caravan holiday parks near to Tralee

Ah, so Lord of the ring of Kerry?

:-)

7. Re: Caravan holiday parks near to Tralee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2008, 10:58
Reading
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Caravan holiday parks near to Tralee

Thank you all. They all sound good.

Reading
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Caravan holiday parks near to Tralee

Ken they looked really good but looking at the website they seem to be places where you need to bring your own tent and caravan?

10. Re: Caravan holiday parks near to Tralee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2008, 10:58