We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for Pubs/Restaurants near the Conrad Hilton

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
25 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations for Pubs/Restaurants near the Conrad Hilton

We will be staying at the Conrad Hilton for 2 nights in late May. Any recommendations for casual Breakfast and Lunch pubs or restaurants within walking distance of the hotel?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,575 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations for Pubs/Restaurants near the Conrad Hilton

All of the city centre is within walking distance from your hotel!

There are lots of great restaurants around St Stephen's Green which are just a few minutes from your hotel. While some seem initially expensive the majority do a really well priced lunch or early bird menu. I was in The Cliff Townhouse at the weekend and the early bird was fantastic value and to die for as well!!! Other choices include: Peploes, Le Mer Zou, Il Posto, Citron, Bang and Thorntons. No need to restrict yourself to these though, any restaurant in the Dublin 2 area will be within walking distance of your hotel.

A good breakfast place in the same area is Hatch and Son, it's in the basement of The Little Museum of Dublin. Another option is Avoca on Suffolk St, about 15 minutes from the Conrad. This thread might also help, good breakfast recommendations within 10/15 minutes from your hotel, it's from 2011 but still relevant. tripadvisor.ie/ShowTopic-g186605-i90-k438031…

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
24,677 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations for Pubs/Restaurants near the Conrad Hilton

In that area this is my restaurant of choice.

www.brasserielepont.ie/

Back in the day UCD was in Earlsfort Terrace, Hartigan's was my favourite pub. Hourican's across the road isn't bad either.

www.houricans.com/

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
25 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendations for Pubs/Restaurants near the Conrad Hilton

Thank you so much for your insight!!!

4. Re: Recommendations for Pubs/Restaurants near the Conrad Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2014, 05:17