We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mulhuddart to dublin city centre

Highland Mills, New...
Level Contributor
129 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
mulhuddart to dublin city centre

my husband has business in the industrial complex, and i am coming along to explore dublin. if we stay in the city, will it be difficult for him to get to the complex? any suggestions where to stay that would be convenient for us both?

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mulhuddart to dublin city centre

I think the most convenient way to get to Mulhuddart from the city centre would be by taxi, which I estimate, would cost between €20 and €25.

I don't think that there is a bus that goes to the business park - at least, I can't find one on the Dublin Bus website, but it is a very difficult site to use.

While the taxi would cost more than the bus, it would be much quicker and more reliable if he has to be at a meeting at a particular time.

Any hotel in the Dublin 2 or Dublin 4 areas would probably be best for you, with Dublin 2 beingmore or less the city centre

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
8,578 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mulhuddart to dublin city centre

Another option would be to stay in Blanchardstown. There is a Crowne Plaza in the Blanchardstown Centre that would be convenient for your husband as it's not far from Mulhuddart. There is also a regular bus service to the City Centre which takes about 40mins depending on time of day.

Do you know where abouts in Mulhuddart your husband will be based - as there is a bus link to a lot of the industrial estates from the Blanchardstown Centre.

blanchardstowncentre.ie/Abou_Us/Location_.as…

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,490 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mulhuddart to dublin city centre

I would recommend staying in Castkeknock - convenient for your husband and easily accessible to city centre for you by train or bus.

4. Re: mulhuddart to dublin city centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 13:18