We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for B&Bs close to Airport

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
22 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations for B&Bs close to Airport

Hi all,

Again I return to the forums with some questions - this time I need some recommendations for B&Bs for our last night in Ireland

My husband and I have a 6:00am flight to catch from Dublin airport... We are arriving from Belfast. Any recommendations for B&Bs which are reasonably close to airport and taxis are easily available? Our budget is around 65 to 75 euros per room per night..

Also, one general question about day tours (bus/coach/rail)- does it make sense to book these on arrival or would you suggest booking them beforehand?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,130 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations for B&Bs close to Airport

I would give Pebble Mills B&B in Malahide a try. We are booked with them for pretty much the same reason that you're looking (except our flight isn't quite that early).

indiana
Level Contributor
111 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations for B&Bs close to Airport

How far is Pebble Mills from the city centre?

We want to spend the last 2 nights of our trip in the Dublin area but

we have a 10am flight back to the states so we want to be close to the airport.

We don't want to be really far from the city and sites either - suggestions?

Ventry, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle Peninsula
Level Contributor
7,217 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendations for B&Bs close to Airport

San Juan Guesthouse is very close to the airport. B&B is about 430 per person and there is the option of a self catering apartment.

http://www.sanjuan-guesthouse.com/index.html

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,130 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommendations for B&Bs close to Airport

Pebble Mill (no "s" - my apology) has a web site that may be helpful: http://www.pebblemillkinsaley.com/ .

We are staying there two nights, so that we can tour Dublin the day before our flight home. It is right on the bus line and from what I can tell, I guess about 30-45 minutes from Dublin downtown.

Their web site says they are 7 minutes from the Airport.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
22 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommendations for B&Bs close to Airport

Thanks TimeshareVon and soonas for the suggestions!

Soonas - the website looks good - have u stayed at this place?

We dont want to be too much away from Dublin.. Would like to have a pub/ dining options around.

6. Re: Recommendations for B&Bs close to Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2013, 10:20