We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

girly weekend

Ayr, United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Topic
girly weekend

Am travelling to Dublin in October for my friend's special birthday and was wondering if anyone can tell us where the best night life would be for a few young at heart thirty somethings? :)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,586 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: girly weekend

I'm in my 30s myself and like Flannery's in Camden St, sort of a late bar type place. We sometimes go to Club M in Temple Bar and when we're in a nostalgic mood we go to Club Nassau for an 80s fix!

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
2,142 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: girly weekend

I think any of the pubs around Dawson St or South William St should fit the bill.

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
2,142 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: girly weekend

Or Camden St is another good spot, try Solas bar or the Village, which is a late night bar/club

Ayr, United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: girly weekend

Thanks so much, we would hate to turn up somewhere that is full of teenagers as it were! Any more suggestions, keep them coming!

Ayr, United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: girly weekend

Thanks v much, we are worried we may turn up somewhere that is a bit 'young' for us! Please feel free to give us some more ideas!

6. Re: girly weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 22:17