We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dublin tattoo parlour

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
5 posts
Save Topic
Dublin tattoo parlour

hi, im thinking about getting a tattoo, this is my first one and i want to get it done right and safe! has anyone got any suggestions where i can get it done in dublin??

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
2,142 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dublin tattoo parlour

Theres a list of some recommended artists and studios.

www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php…

Montana
Level Contributor
573 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dublin tattoo parlour

This is meant in the right way. I have completely

changed my outlook. We just got back from Maui.

Hawaiians and a lot of tourists get tatoos in Hawaii.

I have never had an opinion one way or the other.

This time I saw some women that had tatoos specifically made for women and they were great.

Make sure that you get a tatoo artist that knows

the tatoos for women. A man's tatoo does not make an automatically good choice of one for a woman.

Good choosing. Frank

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dublin tattoo parlour

Tattoos are going to be sooooo out of fashion before they fade away. Do you remember when all the girls were getting lower back tattoos which perched prettily above their thongs above their hipster jeans. Haven't seen one in oh, ages.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
172 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dublin tattoo parlour

Hi IrishWolfGirl,

I would recommend Golden Cat in Fleet Street (off Westmoreland St) beside Thunderoads Cafe, Very professional, very reasonable and immaculately clean. Also can recommend Wildcat Ink in Jervis St. they also have a store in The Stephens Green Centre but I have not personally used the one in Stephens Green. If you've defintely decided on getting a tattoo, go for it and enjoy.

Ireland
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dublin tattoo parlour

thank you very much!! that's a great help! :)

Ireland
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Dublin tattoo parlour

actually i have seen a lot of them around! haha but thanks for your input!! :)

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dublin tattoo parlour

Make sure you contact them ahead of time and make an appt, and send in a pic of what you want so they can draw it up. Ive gotten plenty of tattoos (one is on my lower back) and this is the best way to go to make sure that everyone is prepared and expectations are known.

8. Re: Dublin tattoo parlour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2010, 06:17