We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dublin Airport Parking

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dublin Airport Parking

Hi

I am looking for the best option for 6 days parking.

I see that you can pre-book long term car parking at the airport for €7 a day through dublin airport's website, is this the best deal and the most convenient?

thank you

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Dublin
Level Contributor
4,278 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dublin Airport Parking

Also have a look at www.quickpark.ie. I generally use this one when travelling abroad.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dublin Airport Parking

thank you, which is the closest to the airport, quickpark or long-stay Dublin Airport?

Cavan
Destination Expert
for County Cavan
Level Contributor
4,455 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dublin Airport Parking

Both the Quickpark and Long Term car parks are a similar distance from the Dublin airport terminal and serviced by a free shuttle bus. The Long Term CP is calculated on an hourly rate works out at about forty five cents per hour.

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Kilkenny
Level Contributor
3,604 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dublin Airport Parking

You can book the DAA car park on line at a discount which makes it cheaper than Quickpark

https:/…PB_online_reserve.html

Also if you sign up with pigsback.ie and enter the site from there you get 5 piggy points for every euro. Not sure what good they will do you in Manchester, but the information is worth spreading for other interested parties.

Also the Hilton hotel has long-stay parking for 5 euros a day. I don't think you have to stay in the hotel. Only snag is their free shuttle stops running around midnight and does not start again until about 5.30 a.m. Also Bewleys hotel has 24 hr shuttle and parking booked online for 7 euros bewleyshotels.com/dublin_airport_hotel_park_…

With the last two the shuttles would not be as regular as Quickpark or DAA.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Dublin Airport Parking

that's great, thanks everyone

6. Re: Dublin Airport Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 18:16