We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

map showing 2 downings bay hotels in 2 different areas

ireland
Level Contributor
67 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
map showing 2 downings bay hotels in 2 different areas

IHi while looking on the map for directions and mileage to donegal for the downings bay hotel it shows one hotel in Donegal town area and the other up in the downings area. Can anyone tell me if this is a map mistake or are there 2 hotels with the same name?

Can anyone also tell me travelling from belfast to downings is it best to go through Letterkenny or Omagh. Looking for the shorter route. Thanks again.

bambireland

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
296 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: map showing 2 downings bay hotels in 2 different areas

The M2/ Derry/ Letterkenny route is the one I would favour and is the shorter, certainly from north Belfast.

Dublin
Level Contributor
3,297 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: map showing 2 downings bay hotels in 2 different areas

The only Downings Bay Hotel that I am aware of is in Downings, northwest of Carrigart.

ireland
Level Contributor
67 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: map showing 2 downings bay hotels in 2 different areas

Thankyou very much for taking the time to reply. I had come to the conclusion that it is a mistake on the map site.Thanks to both of you.

4. Re: map showing 2 downings bay hotels in 2 different areas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 22:19
Get answers to your questions about Donegal Town