We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanted - B&B

Fareham , England
Level Contributor
2 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Wanted - B&B

I'm off to Cork in just over a week and am struggling to find a reasonably priced B&B. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,528 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wanted - B&B

Laura,

Is it Cork City or outside of it?

How have you been searching? Internet or making phone calls?

Reason I ask is that what looks unavailable on a website might in reality be available.

Last week I was looking for a room in a specific B&B in Worcs.UK. NO availibility on the web, when I phoned them (I know, I just thought i'd double check!) - hey presto, I got their 'last room' Wooooo Hoooooo.

I have a list of b&B's on a spreadsheet if you like.

brynoadvisor@yahoo.ie

Fareham , England
Level Contributor
2 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wanted - B&B

Hello Bryno

Thanks for your response.

I booked the flights as Ryanair had a special offer so I am open to suggestions of where to go! I've been checking on the web. If you have a list I would really appreciate it?

Laura.

3. Re: Wanted - B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 07:17