There is a canadian couple coming to stay in my sisters house for 5 days (while my sister is staying in their house in canada). So i have the duty of meeting them at cork airport and letting them follow me in their rented car to my sisters house.
As they are only here for 5 days i want to give them as much info on sites and places to go while they are here. They are staying in east cork. So what i have thought about are as follows, i know there is probably lots more but when i am from the area i don't see it as visitors see it (which i know is a shame) so any help or suggestions will be greatly received.
1) Ballycotton (scenic views, lighthouse)
2) Shanagarry (Stephen Pearse Pottery)
4) Ballymaloe ( House & Shop)
3) Youghal (clock tower)
4) Cloyne (round tower, cathedral)
5) Midleton (Jameson Heritage Centre)
6) Cobh ( Heritage centre, cathedral)
7) Cork City ( maybe take the bus tour they will get to see everything and maybe they can pick which sites they want to see)
8) Blarney (castle)
Mitchelstown Caves ??
Mizen Head ??
Also where will i get leaftlets maps etc on sites and attractions?
Thanks so mcuh for your help i really appreciate it