We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calling Bryno for weather report....Leaving USA today

connecticut
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Calling Bryno for weather report....Leaving USA today

Bryno...As suggested I'm checking back in with you for a weather report. We'll be leaving in a few hours. Any last minute suggestions?

Thanks...Andrea

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
8,907 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Calling Bryno for weather report....Leaving USA today

Mostly sunny on the Kildare/Dublin border today. But cool. Quite cool. How come we had a heatwave around this time last year?

bean, dear, have you EVER seen a youngster wearing an umbrella to/from school? They're just not SO in, loik, you knoeeeiwww what Oi mean? Never mind, bean jr. will come to see the advantages of umbrellas eventually!

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,584 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Calling Bryno for weather report....Leaving USA today

Raining in Cork now. Rain forecast for the weekend. Temps 10-12c

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Calling Bryno for weather report....Leaving USA today

:-) I would imagine they are being rained on even now Bryno!

connecticut
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Calling Bryno for weather report....Leaving USA today

You weren' kidding when you said gusty. I thought I landed in Chicago! We're here and we love it. Off to Dingle!

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,584 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Calling Bryno for weather report....Leaving USA today

Oh dear, cloud is down today. Hope Dingle looks good for you. The Conor pass might be a bit of a challenge. Hold onto the rocks when you are taking photos we wouldn't want you to go hang gliding without a hang glider har har.

16. Re: Calling Bryno for weather report....Leaving USA today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Cork
Recent Conversations