We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy tour Ireland for rental cars

Easy tour Ireland for rental cars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 February 2014, 11:05
Wild Rover Tours
Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
Galway Tour Company
Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Bus Tours, Day Trips
Rural Pub Tours
Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Wakarusa, KS, USA
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy tour Ireland for rental cars

Yes, and I can recommend them, definitely! The price you are quoted is what you will pay--no surprises at the end of your car hire! I particularly like the fact that they include EVERYTHING, even some things not covered at all by other rental agencies, and their prices are very competitive! It was the best offer of all!

Seattle
Level Contributor
209 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easy tour Ireland for rental cars

Wow, this is great to hear. They're quoting a price that's about $200 less than I was getting through Dan Dooley's site.

Will keep them on the table as I continue with my plans!

Lakeville, MN
Level Contributor
80 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easy tour Ireland for rental cars

I have read only good things on here about them! I am so glad I heard of them. I am saving several hundreds of dollars not having to purchase the super CDW separately!

Edited: 13 May 2012, 19:24
Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easy tour Ireland for rental cars

I'm wondering what the catch is and why more people aren't posting about using them?

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
19,107 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easy tour Ireland for rental cars

This is a new name in Ireland. It is possible the good deals are Introductory/Promotional rates to get a foot hold in the market. few users mean few reviews.

Lets face it very few post saying how good car hire was but believe me if something goes wrong everyone gets to know about it.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easy tour Ireland for rental cars

Very true Tony....I am always so leery about things that are so cheap!! Especially when a big vacation depends on it.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,152 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Easy tour Ireland for rental cars

Unless they require you to prepay your reservation, you could book a "back up plan" reservation as we did for our Thrifty rental. I too was concerned about how it might go down once I arrived in Dublin and was fully prepared to walk away from Thrifty if any shenanigans happened. Fortunately there was no need for the back-up plan and I canceled that second reservation immediately onsite at the airport.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Easy tour Ireland for rental cars

Hmmm, good point Von. I do have a Hertz reservation booked already. I need to look into this more!

Phoenix, Arizona...
Level Contributor
77 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Easy tour Ireland for rental cars

I was wondering the same thing .... I did book a reservation through Easy Tour Ireland. A couple days later I called Hertz directly to have the verify the estimate. It seemed to be okay ... but I do worry about "surprises" when I get to the counter.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Easy tour Ireland for rental cars

Thanks Adrienne! When are you leaving?