We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supervalu Geatway Breaks 2012

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,300 posts
132 reviews
Save Topic
Supervalu Geatway Breaks 2012

I know this is slightly off topic but it is travel related as I hope to be travelling !!!

Does anyone know when the 2012 accommodation is put in to the system ?I am looking for hotels around Easter 2012.

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Loughrea, Southport, Clifden, Connemara
Level Contributor
18,688 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Supervalu Geatway Breaks 2012

To be honest the breaks are no better priced than you can get direct from the hotels direct in many cases. This is true for all the supermarket offers Lidle Aldi also An Post. I suspect the same accommodation as this year will be on offer next year.

Where are you looking for?

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,300 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Supervalu Geatway Breaks 2012

Hi Tony,

I am looking for something in Belfast,one or 2 hotels do come up from time to time its just to nab them when they do.Jurys Inn comes up a good bit.To do that room only direct with Jurys is coming in at over 200euro R/O with Supervalu I can do 2 nights B&B with 1 dinner for 198euro & depending on the dates I can get a 3rd night free.

I have been looking & when I put in my dates for Belfast it just says that I am trying to book outside the promotional period.Some other counties are available for the dates I'm looking for so I guess its just sit tight & check every day or 2.

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Loughrea, Southport, Clifden, Connemara
Level Contributor
18,688 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Supervalu Geatway Breaks 2012

Have you registered with Jurys for their email offers? They often send out emails giving promotional codes.

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,300 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Supervalu Geatway Breaks 2012

No I haven't Tony,but will do that.

Thanks.

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,398 posts
369 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Supervalu Geatway Breaks 2012

I'm not using the Supervalu break offers anymore. The hotel staff treated us differently when we used the offers twice last year. We were treated to the worst rooms (even when there were better available), and the attitude was 'Sniffy'. You'd be better off doing a deal directly with the hotel.

If you want to be treated like a leper fair enough - but as far as I'm concerned my leper days are over.

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,300 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Supervalu Geatway Breaks 2012

Hi Bryno,

I have done a few supervalu breaks in the past & have never had any problems.Always treated very well & had nice rooms.

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,300 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Supervalu Geatway Breaks 2012

I have just looked at the title of my post & obviously I mean " Getaway"

Cavan
Destination Expert
for County Cavan
Level Contributor
4,475 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Supervalu Geatway Breaks 2012

If you are looking for somewhere cheap in Belfast, have a look at Premier Inn hotels. At £29 per night it can't be bad. Actually the new Premier Inn located next door to the Oddesy arena looks pretty good and only opened for business last November. www.premierinn.com

Edited: 28 August 2011, 23:47
9. Re: Supervalu Geatway Breaks 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 11:17