We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Authentic Ireland tours

Which Ireland hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Authentic Ireland tours

I have read all reviews but there are no recent ones. Has anyone used this company since 2009? Thanks!

Birmingham, Alabama
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Authentic Ireland tours

I'm wondering too! I'm thinking about booking for September.

Birmingham, Alabama
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Authentic Ireland tours

I'm wondering too! I'm thinking about booking for September.

Arizona
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Authentic Ireland tours

We just returned from a two week self driving trip around Ireland. Authentic Ireland was terrific. They organized the trip around our interests, pre-booking B&Bs (we just handed a voucher to the owner when we arrived) that had all been rated highly on this site. We spoke to Christina several times while arranging the trip, discussing the route we should take, etc. They reserved the rental car, sent a cell phone to our first hotel in Dublin, and provided maps and guide books. Any questions were responded to immediately in a very friendly and helpful manner. Christina is very organized, I never had any doubts that there might be some slip up. All the B&B owners said they were great to work with.

If you are driving, we can recommend renting an automatic and using a GPS. We bought the micro card for Ireland/UK for our Garmin and it was invaluable. We wasted no time trying to find the correct roads.

They are always a phone call away after you arrive in Ireland which was a factor for us, knowing if there were any type of problem we could rely on them.

You can use them with full confidence. I highly recommend them!

Houston, Texas
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Authentic Ireland tours

My husband and I just returned from a 3 week driving tour arranged by Authentic Ireland (May 14-June 6, 2011). Our agent was Sarah and she was fantastic. I agree with all the comments made by Maggies124 and would add that all of the B&B owners had high regard for Authentic Ireland with their dealings and professionalism.

Edited: 22 June 2011, 22:55
Saint Marys...
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Authentic Ireland tours

We just got back from a one week"Rent a Cottage" package.

Sarah was very helpful in planning our itinerary and everything was as advertised from the website.

The GPS was very nice and helpful as well.

They really are a good value when you consider the advice and help that they provide.

6. Re: Authentic Ireland tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2012, 06:26
7. Re: Authentic Ireland tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2012, 06:26