We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ireland Accomodations

Bountiful, Utah
5 posts
Save Topic
Ireland Accomodations

We are going to Ireland in early June. My family consists of 2 adults and 3 children ages 22, 18, and 11. Any suggestions for inexpensive accomodations in the following areas? Looking for 2 double beds and a cot or hide a bed type situation.We like safe and clean but don't need fancy. We will have a car.

Dublin Area

South Dublin/Glendalough Area

KilkennyCashel Area

Cork

Kinmare

Portmagee

Tralee/Dingle

Connemara Area

Derry

Belfast

Thank you

1. Re: Ireland Accomodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2013, 19:06
Mayo
Level Contributor
123 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ireland Accomodations

For Cork , you could try www.harveysdock.com , it is a 2 bedroom apartment in youghal East Cork, they do stays from 3 nights upwards

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,584 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ireland Accomodations

Hello 5Kings

For Belfast - you wont beat the Premier Inn on Waring Street with prices as low as £29 per room per night if you book in advance.

Waring Street is right in the heart of the Cathedral Quarter - a lovely area in a lovely city. The hotel is only about a year opened, and although I havent stayed there myself, I have passed it numerous times, it gets consistently good ratings and I know one of our esteemed Northern Ireland DE's, Ponaire, has stayed (and recommended).

premierinn.com/en/checkHotel/BELBAR/belfast-…

Here's a link to the reviews on the Northern Ireland forum

tripadvisor.ie/Hotel_Review-g186470-d1202464…

4. Re: Ireland Accomodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2012, 05:39