We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary over Easter

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary over Easter

Hi Everyone,

Have just booked flights into and out of Dublin from the Thursday-Tuesday over the easter weekend (from London).

This is my first time to Ireland - Im thinking of a rough itinerary of:

Drive straight to Galway

Explore Connemara (2-3 nights)

Limerick

Kilkenny

Dublin last night.

We decided Cork etc. too far for a short trip and we will leave that for next time!

Are there any considerations we should make for being there around Easter? What do you think of the rough plan? Any suggestions of things to see?

Thank you all so much in advance.

Kate.

Dublin
Level Contributor
3,297 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary over Easter

Easter weekend could be busy in the west of Ireland, particularly if the weather is good, so you might like to consider booking accommodation in advance.

Clifton Park, New...
Level Contributor
85 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary over Easter

I'll be there over Easter also, so glad I booked my B&B's in advance!!

3. Re: Itinerary over Easter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 09:21