We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irish Tourism CIE

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
24 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Irish Tourism CIE

I am considering going to Ireland this summer and have been researching tours with Irish Tourism. I like the Irish Tradition tour for 13nights, or the Luxury 5 star Castle and Hotel Tour for 14 nights. CIE is the agency for these, I believe. Has anyone done these tours and what are your thoughts about this? Thank you

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Irish Tourism CIE

Put CIE tours in the search option and see what comes up. I'm looking for tours also and have found some info on here about them.

Collie

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Irish Tourism CIE

CIE is the national public transport service. They consistently get good reviews from travellers.

3. Re: Irish Tourism CIE

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2012, 17:16