We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Regulars used Travel Republic?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Any Regulars used Travel Republic?

I'm just wondering if any regulars have used Travel Republic?I'm just looking for some reassurance as I havn't used them before. I'm a regular user of trav and booking.com but so far I have not used Travel Republic to book holiday accommodation with.

Any feedback appreciated :-)

www.travelrepublic.co.uk

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
19,601 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Regulars used Travel Republic?

Used them a couple of years ago for a holiday in Malta, accommodation only and had no problems.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
345 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Regulars used Travel Republic?

We have used them a few times and have had no problems with them ... we got really good deals actually so we didn't really think twice about booking with them.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any Regulars used Travel Republic?

Thanks Tony and Ogontour.

Just using them for accommodation so will go ahead and book.

Thanks again :-)

4. Re: Any Regulars used Travel Republic?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2012, 07:16