We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alpharooms------ beware !!!!

kerry
Level Contributor
71 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
alpharooms------ beware !!!!

i just booked a room with alpharooms.ie and after the rooms where booked,, the dates for the game i was going to go and see was changed,,,a hurling game in dublin.. i try,d to get them changed,, but the company was so unhelpfull it was unreal,, all they where looking for was MONEY,, 40 sterling to change dates ???? and if i was going to give my room to some 1 elese they where charging 35 sterling,,, and all you get out of there operaters on the phone was terms and conditions,, what happen to good old customer service when some 1 makes a genuine mistake,,, so people beware of TERMS and conditions,,, and as for using that company again,,, i don,t think so

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,466 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: alpharooms------ beware !!!!

looks like you did not read the Terms and Conditions BEFORE booking.

Just curious as to why you would use a company that quotes in a currency different to the hotel's base currency or why you didn't book directly with the hotel?

2. Re: alpharooms------ beware !!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2011, 07:21