We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belfast, May 3rd

Toronto
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Belfast, May 3rd

Hi,

I'm an ignorant tourist who hadn't realized that May 3rd is a bank holiday...

I'm wondering if somebody could please offer advice. May 3rd is our last day in Ireland, we're flying out of Belfast at 8am on May 4. On May 3rd, we'll be driving from Ardara (in Co. Donegal) to Belfast for the night. Unfortunately, we likely won't have much time to explore the city. We're having a little trouble finding a place to stay (all the hotels I've called are already booked). We don't want to stay somewhere too expensive or high end, as we won't be there long. But we were hoping to get at least a few hours in and around Belfast if possible.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks very much

Wild Rover Tours
Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
Galway Tour Company
Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Bus Tours, Day Trips
Rural Pub Tours
Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
ireland
Level Contributor
133 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belfast, May 3rd

Remotehiker,

Go to www.visitnorthernireland.com and under Co. Antrim go to Belfast and you will find plenty of accommodation of all kinds.

When you are booking your bed ask about what to do.

2. Re: Belfast, May 3rd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 22:20