We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heaton’s Guesthouse in Dingle Top Notch

New Jersey
Level Contributor
173 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Heaton’s Guesthouse in Dingle Top Notch

As I write this I am sitting on our rooftop patio at Heaton’s Guesthouse in Dingle. I had no idea this would be our room and as a matter of fact, had no idea what to expect except for the recommendations on this forum. It is fantastic! Our room is spacious and charming and overlooks the bay and rolling green hills beyond. Piping hot water in the shower with fluffy, oversized towels. Chocolate cake to welcome us and a gourmet breakfast with a multitude of options. The location is perfect... close enough to walk to any restaurant or shopping, yet just far enough away to be peaceful. Our hosts are friendly as are the gals serving breakfast. I would highly recommend staying here if you are looking for accommodations in Dingle!

5 replies to this topic
Dingle, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle
Level Contributor
15,669 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heaton’s Guesthouse in Dingle Top Notch

And only a short stroll to the distillery.

Heatons and Castlewood are about as good as it gets.

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
14,002 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heaton’s Guesthouse in Dingle Top Notch

And don't forget to give them a proper review on this page: Just click 'Write a Review'

https:/…494B0C33AE678F7F745E030F9D7239B6

What you have said here will be lost in a few weeks whereas a TA review "lasts forever"!

Yellow Springs, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,842 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heaton’s Guesthouse in Dingle Top Notch

I stay next door at Castlewood. The owners of Castlewood are Brian and Helen Heaton. This explains the opening in the hedge between the two hotels.. Both are first class.

Oklahoma City...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Heaton’s Guesthouse in Dingle Top Notch

I will definitely add this to my vacation itinerary when I visit my ancestral homes in Arbroath and Dundee, Scotland in 2022...Lord willing. Signed: Dennis Heaton, Oklahoma City, OK, Sat., July 28, 2018 :)

Edited: 28 July 2018, 16:43
Dingle, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle
Level Contributor
15,669 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Heaton’s Guesthouse in Dingle Top Notch

We are a long, long, long way from Arbroath. about two days travel.

Reply to: Heaton’s Guesthouse in Dingle Top Notch
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted