We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

12nt Itinerary Opinions

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
12nt Itinerary Opinions

I think we have our 12 nt itinerary set. Opinions please:

2 Nts Dublin

1 Nt Waterford stopping in Kilkenney enroute for a lunch and visit Waterford Crystal

4 Nts Killarney stopping in Kinsale enroute for lunch as well as Blarney Castle

While in Killarney, enjoy KNP, do ROK and sights along the way, Gap of Dunloe, cart ride and possible lake cruise

3 Nts Galway via ferry to Cliffs of

Moher/Burren

While in Galway visit Cong and the Quiet Man sights. Stop at Ashford Castle for a drink in their lounge or arrange for a tea. Connemara region with possible stop in Clifden or Spidael.

2 Nts @ Adare Manor stopping in Bunratty and possible Medieval Dinner Show @ Castle in evening. Enjoy our final day at the Manor and in the quaint village of Adare and its pubs.

3 replies to this topic
Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
20,170 posts
73 reviews
1. Re: 12nt Itinerary Opinions

Looks fine. I would see Celtic Crystal in Galway rather than Waterford or as well as Waterford www.celticcrystalireland.com/visitor-centre

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: 12nt Itinerary Opinions

Thanks for reassuring me. Originally was planning on staying initially 3 nights in Dublin and not staying the overnight enroute to Killarney in Waterford. Chose that destination because felt it was midway and we would be able to enjoy the travel time mire.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin
Level Contributor
4,985 posts
205 reviews
3. Re: 12nt Itinerary Opinions

Perfect itinerary!

Reply to: 12nt Itinerary Opinions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted