We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cawdor Castle

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
51 reviews
19 helpful votes
Cawdor Castle
Save

Westlife are playing here on August 28th 2010

With support acts-Macdonald Brothers and Wonderland.

Still some tickets available at Tickmaster.

Glasgow, United...
1 post
1. Re: Cawdor Castle
Save

Hi

Does anyone know if there will be buses running from the castle to Inverness city centre on the night of the concert?

Thanks

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
16 reviews
6 helpful votes
2. Re: Cawdor Castle
Save

I think there will be but I'll check it out for you.

Rene

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
16 reviews
6 helpful votes
3. Re: Cawdor Castle
Save

Just got the following message from CK events, hope this helps.

"Thank you for your interest in the above event. Unfortunately, on police instruction, there will be no bus companies running buses to and from Cawdor Castle. There is ample car parking on site and tickets are available in advance through www.ticketmaster.co.uk and on the night (cash only). There will also be a designated pick up and drop off point for taxis and private cars. Please ensure you give yourself plenty of time to get to the concert and through security, gates open at 5pm. Also please bear in mind, at the end of the show everyone will be leaving at the same time and traffic queues will be inevitable. The police have a traffic flow system planned for the day of the concert and will ensure delays will be minimised.

Please re-visit www.ckevents.net on the week of the concert where we will post an information sheet.

I hope you enjoy the show."

So no buses, but I'm sure many taxis will be there. Hope you have a great time, stunning setting!

Rene

4. Re: Cawdor Castle

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2011, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Nairn
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.