We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Pub to watch football

Glasgow
Level Contributor
403 posts
46 reviews
Good Pub to watch football

Hi

The wife and i are having a weekend up in Nairn starting on the 27th of this month , on the Saturday Scotland are playing Holland , can anyone recommend a good pub to watch the game in - we're satying at the Golf View Hotel - any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Iain

Nairn, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Good Pub to watch football

Iain, try The Shambles Bar which is situated behind the bandstand on the links at the seafront. It's a five minute walk from the Golf View, just ask at reception and i'm sure they will direct you.

PS. It does nice meals as well and has a good choice of beers etc.

Hope you enjoy, I do, moved here from Glasgow 30 years ago and love it.

PSS. Dont for get your bathing costume for a dip in the golf view pool ans steam room/sauna

KC

Glasgow
Level Contributor
403 posts
46 reviews
2. Re: Good Pub to watch football

Thanks very much - pleased to see i was your first post on TA !!!!

Cheers

Iain

3. Re: Good Pub to watch football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Nairn
Recent Conversations