We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with the Atholl & Breadalbane Highland Games

Des Moines, Iowa
Level Contributor
148 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Help with the Atholl & Breadalbane Highland Games

My husband and I will be in Edinburgh next August at the time the Atholl and Breadalbane Highland Games will be held. I had planned to go both days but now wonder if it is small and one needs only one day. Has anyone attended and is it good for both days? Also is public transportation easy to get to the area-we haven't decided if we will rent a car yet or not. If we do go should we stay in Edinburgh and travel back and forth or plan to stay?

Thank you for your help

Cathy

Wol
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
395 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with the Atholl & Breadalbane Highland Games

I would suggest you could do the show in one day? You can get a train to Perth and maybe a bus to the games. It would take approx 1hour.

2. Re: Help with the Atholl & Breadalbane Highland Games

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2012, 10:22