I think this trip would occur next fall (maybe early October) and is for two adults who love scenery and outdoor activities including photography. We can add more days (up to 14 total) so I’m curious where we need/ want more time.
1. Edinburgh- arrive.
2. Sitesee edinburgh. Sleep there again.
3. Drive to Glasgow and stay there.
4. Drive to Oban.
5. Drive to isle of Skye.
6. Stay same place in isle of skye.
7. Drive to Inverness and overnight.
8. Inverness or elsewhere in highlands?
9. Inverness or elsewhere in highlands?
10. Drive back to Edinburgh.
Where do we need more time or where should I add extra nights? I know we could stay longer in Glasgow but more interested in scenery than cities this time around. Thanks!!