We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Giant's Causeway & Derry tour from Derry

Malaysia
Level Contributor
19 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Giant's Causeway & Derry tour from Derry

Dear all, I am planning to have one day trip to Ireland. I choose Giant's Causeway & Derry tour as the main point.

Due to time concern and the limited flight schedule from london to belfast or dublin or derry by Ryanair.

So I plan to alight at Derry airport and take the short tour.

May i know any travel agent from londonderry offer "Giant's Causeway & Derry tour"

Happy to get advise from you all for my ireland trip.

Thank you very much from your help :).

regards,

Andree

Derry
Destination Expert
for Derry
Level Contributor
737 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Giant's Causeway & Derry tour from Derry

Hi there

I found this link for Giants Causeway tours from Derry:

derryvisitor.com/P21455-Top-Tours-Ireland-Gi…

You could also check out the following link - this company receives good reviews here on TA and sounds flexible in the types of tour they offer:

derrycitytours.com/Causeway/…Default.aspx

Hope this helps!

Malaysia
Level Contributor
19 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Giant's Causeway & Derry tour from Derry

Hi Shells, thank you very much for your time to help me search those information :).

regards,

Andree

Ireland
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Giant's Causeway & Derry tour from Derry

Hi Andree, We are Free Derry Tours we provide Guided tours of Derry and to the Giants Causeway and coast as well as Donegal. You can check out our Web site or contact me for information. Adrian Callan

4. Re: Giant's Causeway & Derry tour from Derry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 18:17