We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Betws-y-Coed

Bracknell, United...
4 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
Betws-y-Coed
Save

Anyone know of a nice restrurant in Betws-y-Coed for an evening meal? Also is there a pub that has music/ dancing on a Saturday night? TIA.

Betws-y-Coed...
1 post
1 review
4 helpful votes
1. Re: Betws-y-Coed
Save

There are a few pubs in Betws (The Stables, The Glan Aber, The Gwydir and The Pont y Pair) I think the only one that plays live music is The Stables but thats on Thursday nights. There are also quite a few restaurants, if your looking for traditional welsh food then Olif and The Bistro are great. If you fancy pizza the Hang in Pizzeria is amazing or Caffi Caban y Pair on Fri,Sat,Sun nights both also do take away. The Waterloo hotel and The Royal Oak are nice too but a little posher than the rest.

All these places are are great and I've probably missed a few as Iv'e written this of memory but would recommend any.

Wigan
Level Contributor
159 posts
26 reviews
11 helpful votes
2. Re: Betws-y-Coed
Save

Betws Bistro - http://bistrobetws-y-coed.co.uk/ has always been good for me. Excellent food and service every time I've been. Book ahead it's popular and fills up.

3. Re: Betws-y-Coed

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2020, 19:40
Get answers to your questions about Betws-y-Coed
Recent Conversations
More Betws-y-Coed Topics
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.