We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pls Help to save this trip ! taxi to take us to beautiful b

England, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
13 reviews
10 helpful votes
pls Help to save this trip ! taxi to take us to beautiful b
Save

We are in landudno right

Now

We ve had a terrible trip with shearing holidays where we suppose to see the snowdonia and the betws-y-coed and it has been a total disaster we ve send snowdonia on the bus and no betwsycoed as he driver gave us 15 min to spend around the village !

it was my dream to see the best of betwsycoed

I would love to see the Roman bridge and fairy glen ugly house and swollow falls

is there any taxi company who can take us from one place to another and wait for us in the meantime

Please help

We living tomorrow do we only have today left

6 replies to this topic
North Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Wiltshire, London
Level Contributor
21,760 posts
625 reviews
258 helpful votes
1. Re: pls Help to save this trip ! taxi to take us to beautiful b
Save

I have never used this company or know anything about them...but they are based near you, cover the area and appear to be open on a Sunday

https://www.castlecabsconwy.co.uk/

Edited: 2 years ago
Southport, United...
Destination Expert
for Southport
Level Contributor
3,259 posts
2. Re: pls Help to save this trip ! taxi to take us to beautiful b
Save

You can get a bus to Betwys y Coed from Llandudno. Your hotel should be able to help with bus times or perhaps they could recommend a taxi company. However your wish list of places to see are not all actually in Betwys y Coed but in the surrounding area.

England, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
13 reviews
10 helpful votes
3. Re: pls Help to save this trip ! taxi to take us to beautiful b
Save

Didn’t realise they not in betwsy

They come out on google when I typed betwsy

are they far from each other if I take a cab ?is the taxi driver gonna know from the picture where the places are do you think ?

Llandudno Junction...
Level Contributor
804 posts
256 reviews
297 helpful votes
4. Re: pls Help to save this trip ! taxi to take us to beautiful b
Save

It might be better to take the bus to Llanrwst and then take a taxi from there. Llanrwst is much closer to Betws-y-Coed so you're far more likely to have a driver who knows that part of the world. Llandudno is about 20 miles away from Betws so it would be pot luck as to whether or not a driver from there would be all that familiar with every place you want to visit (I live 15 miles away and whilst I've heard of the places you want to see I wouldn't know the best route to take to see them all).

There are some taxi companies listed on Yell.com in Llanrwst but I don't have first hand experience of any so couldn't recommend one.

Betws-y-Coed...
Level Contributor
5 posts
100 reviews
45 helpful votes
5. Re: pls Help to save this trip ! taxi to take us to beautiful b
Save

Wish I'd seen this a couple of days ago as I live in Betws-Y-Coed so would have happily have helped.

Your best bet would have been to get a train from Llandudno to Betws-y-Coed and then the majority of the attractions you mentioned are walking distance or a short bus ride if you want to see Snowdon.

Taxi's fron Llandudno to Betws-y-Coed are very expensive (Castle charge around £60 just to get here).

Hope you managed to successfully see the area as it is a beautiful area.

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
6,269 posts
1,908 reviews
1,926 helpful votes
6. Re: pls Help to save this trip ! taxi to take us to beautiful b
Save

Me too Forestwalker.....we stayed in Llandudno last weekend and drove through Betws-y-coed and i would have willingly helped.

Reply to: pls Help to save this trip ! taxi to take us to beautiful b
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Betws-y-Coed
Recent Conversations
More Betws-y-Coed Topics
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.