We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bristol to Conwy

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Bristol to Conwy

Intend driving from Bristol to Cowny which will be for three nights, appreciate if you could guide us where we could have stop over nights during this three days drive.

4 replies to this topic
Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
71,091 posts
470 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bristol to Conwy

You have a choice of routes, and with three nights to play with on the way you could meander through the English/Welsh border areas, across mid Wales and towards the Cardigan Bay coast.

Some of the places that I think are well worth a stop include Hereford, Presteigne, Montgomery, Ludlow, Shrewsbury, Llandrindod Wells, Llangollen, and Harlech. I've stayed in almost all of these places, found them attractive and had a pleasant experience in each.

I think your final decision will come down to what you like, and what sort of facilities and scenery you;re looking for at these stopovers.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bristol to Conwy

Thank you very much in sharing this valuable informaiton

Wrexham, UK
Level Contributor
1,308 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bristol to Conwy

While not in Wales, you could consider a visit to Chester, then it's a fast road along the coast to Conwy.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
71,091 posts
470 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bristol to Conwy

I knew there was another place I should have mentioned!

Reply to: Bristol to Conwy
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Conwy
Recent Conversations
More Conwy Topics