We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

An odd question: Aldo shoe shops

Dublin
Level Contributor
513 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
An odd question: Aldo shoe shops

I can't think of where else I would ask this, so apologies. Is there an Aldo shoe shop in Brimingham or nearby? I don't want to shop there, I am due a refund and they will only give me one if I visit a UK store (long story).

I have tried looking on their website and it's unnavigable for me as I am unfamiliar with postcodes (it would appear Liverpool or Manchester is the only one!). I have emailed their customer service which appears to be based in Canada and so they are none the wiser. The Yellow pages is also a tad difficult for me as I can't narrow it by area.

Any help much appreciated.

4 replies to this topic
1. Re: An odd question: Aldo shoe shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 17 November 2015, 11:40

Dublin
Level Contributor
513 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: An odd question: Aldo shoe shops

Thanks- that is rather far. eek. Will have to try Plan B!

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
1 post
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: An odd question: Aldo shoe shops

Think it's a concession in House of Fraser, not an actual shop.

East Midlands
Destination Expert
for Northamptonshire
Level Contributor
2,781 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: An odd question: Aldo shoe shops

There are two stores in Northern Ireland - one in Belfast (BT1 5AA) and one in County Down (BT35 8QS). Assuming you are in Dublin, then these might be the easiest to get to.

As for the West Mids - nearest one is: Leicester (LE1 4FT).

According to the Store Locator on their web site, they don't have a place in Nottingham.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/en_UK/

( EDIT: Ooops. Old post been brought back from the dead (I should know better, really). Can't think who else would need to know this info but I'll leave it here, just in case.)

Edited: 26 May 2015, 09:59
Reply to: An odd question: Aldo shoe shops
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about West Midlands