We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lads weekend to newcastle

Mullingar Ireland
Level Contributor
12 posts
Lads weekend to newcastle

Going to the newcastle v wba match on jan 16th 09 with a group of lads. Whats the chance of getting 6 or maybe 10 tickets for the match when we get there. Checked websites for tickets, but there asking ridiculous prices. What is the dress rule going to nite clubs there, jeans & shoes, jeans & runners or what (prefer jeans, t-shirt & runners myself). Where's the best craic, that means good nitelife. Staying at the Premier Inn Central (Millenium bridge).

Newcastle
Level Contributor
628 posts
108 reviews
164 helpful votes
1. Re: Lads weekend to newcastle

alright where do we start , do you mean jan 16th 2010 or is this a irish thing!!!! should be paying around £20 per ticket for this game, buy them at the ground.Tickets go on sale for home matches up to 6 weeks prior to the fixture

Tickets are sold in the following order

Toon Army 12th Man and Magpies members 2 week priority period

General Sale (Online only) 2 weeks

General Sale (Online and Box Office) 2 weeks

The Online Box Office is open 24 hours a day. 7 days a week and enables you to pick the specifc seat you want to buy. plus you can see a view of the

pitch from your seat It’s the best way to make sure you secure the seat you want..

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/TicketInformation/0,,10278~1718104,00.html

Tickets are available to purchase on the day of a match from the main Box Office at the South West Corner of the stadium - tickets will be available to buy from the Online Box Office and by telephone up to 3 hours prior to kick off Matchday ticket collections are made from the South Stand Box Office from 2 hours prior to kick off.

Right thats the tickets sorted

Dress code is normally casual, the premier inn choosen is not quite central around 2-3 miles to the ground,use the quayside bus up to haymarket,Short walk to quayside plenty of action and night life,

I believe it was called the Millenium bridge because you can see it from one of the upstairs bedrooms only joking, either way its a bus or taxi into town,

tripadvisor.co.uk/GoListDetail-i20132-Newcas…

tripadvisor.co.uk/GoListDetail-i19769-Newcas…

enjoy yor stay , and note all the bars will have the match on anyway!!!

Mullingar Ireland
Level Contributor
12 posts
2. Re: Lads weekend to newcastle

Thanks for all the info, you certainly answered all my questions. Travelled over to the emirates a couple of times, got tickets on the arsenal website, just wanted to make sure we could get tickets for the match, because it looks like its going to be a top of the table clash.

Will go online to nufc website 2 weeks before the game for the tickets, will there be a big demand for tickets for this match, was hoping to get them for the sir john hall stand where the sports bar is.

The quayside sounds deadly for all the craic, friend of mine was over there on a stag do last year & said it was one of the best places he's been to.

Thanks again.

3. Re: Lads weekend to newcastle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Newcastle upon Tyne