We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag do advice......

Essex
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Stag do advice......

Planning a stag do and thinking Newcastle is the place to go(we are coming from Essex).

I’ve seen various companies offering “packages”, is it worth using these or booking separate?

I’ve seen if booking a package you generally get drunk/club offers. Worthwhile? Needed?

We would be arriving on a Friday.

Would like to go outdoor go-karting on the Saturday day time at Karting North East, then out for the evening.

I’ve seen from a couple of packages offering the Ramada hotel, nice hotel?

Any advice you can give would be great 🙂

Thanks

2 replies to this topic
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
7 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stag do advice......

Ramada is a nice hotel, slightly out the city centre but not to far to be a problem walking.

Newcastle is slowly shaking the stag do image so dressing up and large groups will limit your choice of venue.

Edinburgh, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Stag do advice......

I have been to Newcastle a fair few times and always end up in Tiger Tiger. It's got loads of different rooms, playing different music. I am in my 30's and like it but my friends in their 20's also love it. I know they allow hens, but maybe need to check regarding stag parties? What sort of clubs/music do you like?

I am organising a hen in Newcastle in June but we have just booked it all separately. Never used one of the companies before. I guess at least if you use them you know the hotels/bars etc are ok with it being a stag party

Reply to: Stag do advice......
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted